Sunday 25 January 2009

Another week, another germ

As the late great Mike Reid used to say on Eastenders, "for crying out loud!". Well, amongst other things. "Turn it in!", "Triff-ic!" and "Runaround!" being others, but not necessarily on Stenders.

I can't believe I've got another cold, worst sore throat I've had for ages. I've decided to give myself "Bio Hazard" status for the next few days.




















As such very limited birding time over this weekend. I probably shouldn't have done any but it's difficult being stuck at home doing nothing all day. Highlights whilst just about staying conscious being Pink-Footed Goose and Jay at Uttoxeter Quarry (two personal site ticks), Marsh Tit at the Ramblers Retreat feeding station in Dimmingsdale and an impressive sight of 16 Ravens over Cheadle.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon........

1 comment:

Rich said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather... pleased to see you didn't bring your germs over the border though! :-)